lördag 10 januari 2009

Pretty Dresses & Skull print scarf


Alexander McQueen
Skull print pashmina
235 €

Splendid T-shirt, True Religion Jeans, Helmut Lang Jacket

I love scarfs like the next scarf-lovin-gal but I'm not sure if I'm liking the print on this one.
I know we've all seen it a couple of years back but it's stil cute, right?

Or is it not????? Thoughts anyone???
FRONT
BACK

Roberto Cavalli
Embellished detail dress

Was 1 950

Now 975




Marc by Marc Jacobs
Maydie jersey dress

50 % OFF
Was 215
Now 107,50 €




Christian Lacroix
Asymmetric pleat dress

30% OFF
Was4,180
Now2,926


All these amazing stuff are available on:
http://www.net-a-porter.com

BTW, lots of stuff are on sale!


________________________________________________________


My to-look-for-summer list:

* sunglasses ( anything oversized )
* summer dresses, LDB's etc
* a semi-huge purse with fringe


.. ttys ..

Inga kommentarer: